For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments. Click the link to find to your college's Admissions Office Helpdesk.
- I tried to reset my password but I didn’t receive the validation code yet. What do I do?
- Why do I keep seeing the Session Expiration message?
- I didn’t receive a Security code. What do I do now?
- I’m getting an error message saying my email address hasn’t been validated yet.
- I have an account but the last time I applied I used a username & password to sign in. What do I do?
- How do I create my OpenCCC Account?
- The system is not accepting my mobile phone number. Why is this happening and what do I do now?
- I’m trying to sign in with my home phone number. Why am I getting an error message?
- What information do I need when going through account recovery?
- How do I get to the Recover Account link?
- I keep getting a message that my account already exists. Why is this happening and what do I do now?
- I didn’t receive my confirmation email or mobile text message. What do I do?
- How long will it take to recover my account?